**PLEASE NOTE** This is our first batch and numbers are limited - once these are sold out it may take some time for them to be re-stocked.
Stunning new Billet 6061 Aluminium Hubcentric Locating Center Caps, brought to you exclusively by Pro Spec Imports.
Sick of that ugly hole in the centre of your TE37 wheels?
Well, we have come up with a solution just for us Supra guys that not only looks great but is also 100% functional!
To fit Rays TE37 and TE37SL
(Will fit all Rays wheels with a 70mm hole through the centre.)
Features and info:
- Stunning new Billet 6061 Aluminum CNC machined Pro Spec Imports centre caps.
- They not only look great, but actually function as a hubcentric spacer ring. Adapting the Supra hub to the correct 73mm wheel bore size to improve fitment, and help to minimize vibration.
- Integrated O-ring design ensures snug fit into wheel, that seals all water and debris from getting past.
- Guaranteed to NEVER lose a centre cap! You need to remove your wheel and fit the centre cap from the inside, this means it can never come off while driving.
- PLEASE NOTE: The thickness of the wheel on the TE37 can vary depending on offset and width, this means on some setups the centre cap may look sunken in, as the centre cap will always be flush against the hub face.
Available in 3 different finishes (choose from drop down menu):
- Polished (Silver)
- Black Anodised
- Gunmetal Anodised
What do you get?
- 4 x high quality Billet 6061 Aluminium Hubcentric Centre Caps.
- 4 x O-rings needed for fitment (pre installed).
- Quality O-ring grease (hi temp).
- Pro Spec Imports Sticker.
- Set of 4 x Billet Centre caps including O-rings and grease = $295 AUD
- You must remove the wheels to install them.
- Add a small amount of Vaseline or grease to the O-ring before install.
- Fit the centre cap to the inside of the wheel first, they are a snug fit, ensure they are lubed first, push them right in flush and ensure they are seated correctly.
- Now the centre caps are fitted you can put the wheels back on, note how the centre cap locates the wheel hubcentrically onto the hub. This will centre the wheel more accurately, improving fitment and reducing possible vibration.
Caring for the anodising:
- Do not use harsh wheel cleaner or you may damage the anodised finish.
Want to know if these fit your wheels?
- These may well fit other wheels, we have confirmed they fit Work Meister. If you have another set of wheels and need centre caps contact us here and we will help to find out if they fit.