Sick of that ugly hole in the centre of your TE37SL wheels?
Well, we have come up with a solution that not only looks great but is also 100% functional!
PLEASE NOTE: This item is current 'Made to order only' - Production time is 2 to 5 weeks, your order will ship complete (with anything else ordered) when they are ready.
Features and info:
- They not only look great but also function perfectly as a hubcentric spacer ring. Adapting the Lexus 60mm hub to the TE37SL Wheel bore size to improve fitment and help to minimize vibration.
- Made from tough impact, heat and chemical resistant Nylon.
- Integrated O-ring design ensures snug fit into wheel that seals all water and debris from getting past.
- Guaranteed to NEVER lose a centre cap! You need to remove your wheel and fit the centre cap from the inside, this means it can never come off while driving!
- NOTE: They come in the Black nylon finish only - they can be easily painted to suit your wheels or car, which we recommend for long life protection.
- Due to the design of the TE37SL wheel the face height varies from wheel to wheel dependent on the width and offset. This means the centre cap may appear flush with the face on one wheel and sunken in on another. You can see examples in the photos of this difference. This does not effect the fitment at all.
What do you get?
- 4 x high quality hubcentric centre caps including the 4 x O-rings needed for correct installation.
- Pro Spec Imports Sticker.
What do they fit?
Lexus and Toyota
- Set of 4 x Centre caps including O-rings = $220 AUD
- You must remove the wheels to install them.
- Add a small amount of Vaseline or grease to the O-ring before install.
- Fit the centre cap to the inside of the wheel first, they are a snug fit push them right in flush and ensure they are seated correctly.
- Now the centre caps are fitted you can put the wheels back on, note how the centre cap locates the wheel hubcentrically onto the hub. This will centre the wheel more accurately improving fitment and reducing possible vibration.
- For long term protection it is recommended to paint them before install.
- **IMPORTANT** You must ensure the centre cap fits correctly and the wheel is fitted correctly before driving.
- The product is made from a tough Nylon that can easily be painted, which will make them look even better and also be more resistant to the elements.
- DIY spray can painting is simple and can have great results if done correctly.
- First you mask up the area where the O-ring is, as you don't want to paint that.
- Plastic primer goes on next, we recommend Tamiya spray can.
- Then apply paint colour of choice, again we recommend Tamiya as they are the best quality and finish with a massive range of colours available.
- Clear coat to finish will add some depth and extra protection, Tamiya have this covered also.
- Or, alternatively you can take it to your local car painter, tell him its Nylon and have them paint it in 2K for the ultimate paint finish.
Want to know if these fit your wheels?
- These may well fit other wheels, we have confirmed they fit Work Meister S1 3P also. If you have another set of wheels and need centre caps contact us here and we will help to find out if they fit.
For 'Offroad / Show use' only