PSI Custom Supra Handbrake Handle Replacement Fitting Instructions
Thank you for the purchase of the Pro Spec Imports Custom Supra Handbrake Handle Replacement. Please note these instructions are only a guide. Please wear all appropriate safety equipment and follow at your own risk.
- First you need to remove your old handbrake handle leather, locate the stitching underneath.
- Then using a sharp craft knife carefully cut along the stitching
- Pull the stitching open.
- Peel the old leather back - Carefully cut around the handbrake button so the leather can be completely removed.
- Remove any excess leather around the button.
- Now your handbrake is ready to accept the new Pro Spec Custom handle: Slide on the new replacement handle and ensure it fits all the way to the end - tighten the grub screw underneath to hold it firmly in place.