Stunning Carbon interior set that will transform the inside of your Supra from good.. to jaw dropping..
All 12 pieces are moulded with real 3K Twill Weave Carbon Fiber, these panels cover over your existing plastic dashpanels. Overall fitment and finish is excellent and it transforms the interior giving it a modern Supercar feel, especially when used in conjunction with our billet interior range which is sold separately and showcased in some of the photos.
This deluxe set features pieces for the entire dash, doors, roof and center console. It will not disappoint.
**Please note: This set is made to order taking 6 to 12 weeks, your order will ship complete once it is ready**
Features and info:
- Stunning 3K Twill Weave Carbon Fiber with gloss finish.
- Fits over the interior panels of '93-'96 Manual or Auto JDM Supra (no other models available at this stage).
- 3M double sided tape pre applied for easier install.
- Deluxe 12 piece carbon set ~ NOTE: only the carbon panels are included, the metal parts shown in some photos are not included in this set, but can be purchased separately.
- The carbon dash is not designed to accommodate the chrome dash rings. However, all the rings can be fitted but some require some modifications and glueing.
- 1 x Large main dash piece, radio etc
- 1 x Large Odometer and warning light surround
- 1 x Speedo triple cluster surround
- 1 x Ignition surround
- 1 x Manual or Auto shifter surround
- 1 x Ash tray cover
- 1 x Driver’s side door handle surround
- 1 x Driver’s side window switch surround
- 1 x Passenger side door handle surround
- 1 x Passenger side window switch surround
- 1 x Interior light surround
- 1 x Small center console latch surround
Shipping Australia & New Zealand wide:
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 3 to 15 working days. Tracked only, no signature on delivery = $39.95AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 2 to 10 working days. Tracked with signature on delivery = $59.95 AUD
Shipping Worldwide: USA, UK, Europe, Japan, Canada, Asia & everywhere else!
- Sent EMS Express - 2 to 16 working days. Tracked with signature on delivery = $99.95 AUD
IMPORTANT NOTE: each and every piece is hand made so there may be slight variations in the size and shape of the panels, because of this there is a chance of small gaps between panels and gaps around cutouts. There is a medium level of skill required for this install, we only recommend buying this set if you have read the below Tips For Installing and are comfortable with all of these points.
Tips For Installing Carbon Dash.
- Read all the tips before doing anything.
- Remove interior dash panels from the car (google if unsure).
- Clean surfaces carefully with a wax and grease remover.
- Test fit all the dash panels at the same time, this way you can see how it will all fit together and where to put the pieces exactly.
- Carefully heat the factory plastic panels and the tape fitted to the back of the carbon panels with a hairdryer until warm, this will ensure the tape sticks well.
- Remove the backing from the 3M tape and firmly but carefully press the carbon panel onto the exact position on the factory plastic panel, hold in place for a minimum of 30 seconds so the warm tape can adhere well to the warm panel.
- For the door handles, interior light, window switches, and small center console latch surround pieces just fit them in place using the same technique, no need to remove from the car.
- Before fitting the carbon manual surround panel you may need to make a modification so the ash tray lid can open easily. First fit the carbon ash tray lid, then fit the ashtray to the manual surround and check if the lid slides open easily, if it fouls on the manual surround take a small dremel or file and remove some of the plastic along the side where the ash tray opens, don't worry once the carbon panel has been fitted you wont see anything, this gives clearance for the carbon ash try lid to slide past as it opens. When you have finished and the ashtray opens nicely you can fit the carbon manual surround piece.
- Once finished replace all the dash panels into the car, stand back and marvel at the beauty of your custom Carbon interior Supra!
Tips for caring for carbon: To keep your carbon looking beautiful long term it requires some care, regular waxing with a UV protectant wax like Autoglym HD Wax will give it protection from the sun and help to keep it looking good.