CNC'd Billet 6061 Aluminium Hubcentric Locating Center Caps.
Functional, stylish, and impossible to lose... What more could you ask for in a centre cap?
Pro Spec Imports exclusive design hubcentric locating centre caps offer a functional solution to the problem of no centre caps wheels.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOTH 18" & 19" Work Meister S1 3P - Choose wheel size and centre cap colour (depending availability) from the drop down menu.
Features and info:
- Stunning new Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum CNC machined Pro Spec Imports centre caps.
- They not only look great, but actually function as a hubcentric spacer ring. Adapting the Toyota 60.1 hub spigot to the correct 73mm Work Wheels bore size to improve wheel fitment, and help to minimize vibration.
- Integrated O-ring design ensures snug fit into wheel, that seals all water and debris from getting past.
- Guaranteed to NEVER lose a centre cap! You need to remove your wheel and fit the centre cap from the inside, this means it can never come off while driving.
- Price includes 4 x O-rings, special O-ring grease for installation and a black 'cigar' box with magnetic lid that can be re-used.
Available in 3 different finishes (choose from drop down menu):
- Black Anodised
- Clear Anodised Machined Silver
- 2K Paint Gunmetal
What do you get?
- 4 x high quality Billet 6061-T6 Aluminium Hubcentric Centre Caps.
- 4 x O-rings needed for water tight fitment (pre installed)
- Quality O-ring grease (hi-temp)
- Black 'cigar' box with magnetic lid that can be re-used
- Pro Spec Imports Sticker
Shipping Australia & New Zealand wide:
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 3 to 15 working days. Tracked only, no signature on delivery = $24.95 AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 2 to 10 working days. Tracked with signature on delivery = $39.95 AUD
Shipping Worldwide: USA, UK, Europe, Japan, Canada, Asia & everywhere else! -
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 6 to 20 working days. Tracked only, no signature on delivery = $49.95 AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 2 to 16 working days. Tracked with signature on delivery = $79.95 AUD
- Follow the instructions for all 4 wheels.
- You must remove the wheel for installation.
- If you have hubcentric rings fitted in the wheel or on the vehicles centre hub spigot they must be removed.
- Test fit the centre cap onto the vehicles centre hub spigot first, ensure it locates neatly on the centre hub spigot and sits flush against the hub face with no gap.
- Then remove the centre cap from the vehicle hub and add a small amount of vaseline or grease to the O-ring before installing into the wheel.
- Now fit the centre cap to the inside of the wheel, they are a snug fit, ensure they are lubed first, pushing on the edges of the centre cap push them right in and ensure they are seated flush with the wheel face and not protruding.
- Now the centre caps are fitted you can put the wheels back on, note how the centre cap locates the wheel hubcentrically onto the hub. This will centre the wheel more accurately, improving fitment and reducing possible vibration.
- **IMPORTANT** Ensure the wheel is fully seated against the hub face and there is no interference or issues before tightening the wheel.
Caring for the anodising:
- Do not use harsh cleaners or you may damage the anodised finish.
Want to know if these fit your wheels?
- These may well fit other wheels, we have confirmed they fit TE37SLs also. If you have another set of wheels and need centre caps contact us here and we will help to find out if they fit.