The Carbon X Titanium Series Supra Key is a dream come true. Combining the most exotic lightweight materials - Billet Titanium and Carbon Fibre, into a single seamless masterpiece.
"The CNC Machined Billet Titanium represents the bulletproof engineering of the A80 Supra, with the 6 x holes representing the mighty 2JZ’s 6 cylinders.
While the bespoke 100% Carbon Fibre Supra ‘S’ inlay represents the passion of customising, modifying, and enjoying these amazing JDM icons"
Because your Supra deserves it...
Choose from 4 x different Titanium finishes, or buy all 4 in a Collectors set and save.
- Machine Finish Carbon X Titanium Key - $99 AUD
- The finish is race inspired raw CNC Machined, the machine patterns vary from key to key making each key unique!
- Frosted GR6 Carbon X Titanium Key - $105 AUD
- 'Frosted Titanium GR6' key features an amazing 'soft and silky' texture to the Billet Titanium key head.
- Premium Polished Carbon X Titanium Key - $119 AUD
- 'Premium Polished' Titanium Supra key has been carefully polished for a premium finish and feel.
- Neo Chrome Carbon X Titanium Key - $129 AUD
- Stunning bright multi colour coating that is tougher and more vibrant than burning the Titanium, due to the coating process colouring varies making each key unique!
- Collectors set of all 4 keys - $399 AUD = SAVING OVER 10%
- Save by buying the collectors set of all 4 keys, set includes bonus solid metal collectable Supra coin (shown in product photos)
Features and info:
- Key blank suits 1993 to 2001 Toyota Supra A80 Mk4.
- Key head is made from CNC machined Billet Titanium GR6 and Supra 'S' inlay is 100% carbon fibre.
- Strictly Limited number batch production to retain highest quality product.
- Special design utilises a standard Brass Blade section for normal key cutting ability and no excess wear on the locks.
- Yes, you can take this key to any Locksmith to be cut just like a normal key ✔️
- Each key comes in its own Red Pro Spec Imports soft touch flannel pouch (no animal products) - they make a great gift idea for that Supra enthusiast!
- Original Pro Spec Imports Design.
Cutting the key:
The key 'blade' section is made from Brass - this means no increased wear on your locks and ignition. This also means you can take it to any Qualified Locksmith for cutting like a normal key blank, ensuring it is cut to the 'key code' only, and NOT 'copy cut' from the old key.