The Carbon X Titanium Series Supra Key is a dream come true. Combining the most exotic lightweight materials - Billet Titanium and Carbon Fibre, into a single seamless masterpiece.
"The CNC Machined Billet Titanium represents the bulletproof engineering of the A80 Supra, with the 6 x holes representing the mighty 2JZ’s 6 cylinders.
While the bespoke 100% Carbon Fibre Supra ‘S’ inlay represents the passion of customising, modifying, and enjoying these amazing JDM icons"
Because your Supra deserves it...
Choose from 4 x different Titanium finishes, or buy all 4 in a Collectors set and save.
- Machine Finish Carbon X Titanium Key
- The finish is race inspired raw CNC Machined, the machine patterns vary from key to key making each key unique!
- Frosted GR6 Carbon X Titanium Key
- 'Frosted Titanium GR6' key features an amazing 'soft and silky' texture to the Billet Titanium key head.
- Premium Polished Carbon X Titanium Key
- 'Premium Polished' Titanium Supra key has been carefully polished for a premium finish and feel.
- Neo Chrome Carbon X Titanium Key
- Stunning bright multi colour coating that is tougher and more vibrant than burning the Titanium, due to the coating process colouring varies making each key unique!
- Collectors set of all 4 keys = SAVING OVER 10%
- Save by buying the collectors set of all 4 keys, set includes bonus solid metal collectable Supra coin (shown in product photos) - Please note when you add the Mini Shackle + Keychain pack to this set you will receive 4 x Mini Shackles + 4 x Keychains.
Features and info:
- Key blank suits 1993 to 2001 Toyota Supra A80 Mk4.
- Extreme Quality - Each key head is made from CNC machined Billet Titanium GR6 and Supra 'S' inlay is 100% carbon fibre.
- Strictly Limited number batch production to retain highest quality product.
- Special design utilises a standard Brass Blade section for normal key cutting ability and no excess wear on the locks.
- Yes, you can take this key to any Locksmith to be cut just like a normal key ✔️
- Each key comes in its own Red Pro Spec Imports soft touch flannel pouch (no animal products) - they make a great gift idea for that Supra enthusiast!
- Original Pro Spec Imports Design.
Cutting the key:
- The key 'blade' section that is cut by the locksmith is made from the normal coated nickel-brass (not titanium), this means no increased wear on your locks and ignition. This also means you can take it to any Qualified Locksmith for cutting like a normal key blank.
- It’s better to get the locksmith to cut the key to 'code' and not 'copied' from the old worn-out key, because this can cause issues. Your cars key 'code' can be found printed on the OEM key blade and on the door lock barrel, you can also get it from the VIN number at a dealer or certain locksmiths.