PSI DASH RING SETS FITTING INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you for the purchase of the Pro Spec Imports dash ring set, please note these instructions are only a guide. There is a level of skill required to fit the rings correctly and we recommend a professional install them. If you choose to fit them yourself we take no responsibility for any damage caused to the rings, interior or you during installation so please be careful.
Fitting the rings.
- Gloves should be worn as there may be sharp edges.
- You must find the correct ring for the hole by lightly fitting the ring in the space and ROTATING until it seats correctly.
- All dashes are slightly different so you will find some of the rings fit perfect while others may need to be flared out slightly in order to fit snugly, using a solid smooth round object like the shaft of a screwdriver you CAREFULLY run it around the inside lip in order to flare it out SLIGHTLY then test fit again, repeat until the ring fits snugly and does not fall out.
- If you feel the need you may use a small amount of glue on any troublesome rings but note; this is not usually necessary and can get messy if you are not careful.
- For the large rings that go on the speedo cluster the left and right side will take some extra working, flaring and pushing to get it to match the curve nicely.
Cigarette lighter ring.
- This is the only ring that needs to be fitted with glue or 3m tape.
How to flare the edge if it is required.