Beautiful Real 3K Twill Weave Carbon Fibre moulded mirror covers specifically designed for RHD JDM Mk4 Supra's
- Real molded 100% carbon fibre mirror covers, that cover pretty much the entire mirror and look nothing short of stunning once installed.
- Excellent fitment and carbon work guaranteed! Each set is test fitted and quality controlled to the highest standard.
- Easy fitment with pre-applied double sided tape.
- Fits JZA80 RHD JDM Supra only (will not fit USDM).
What you get:
- Pair (2) left and right side carbon fibre mirror covers to suit RHD JDM 1993-2001 Supra Mk4 JZA80
- Pro Spec Imports Sticker and keychain.
For Shipping costs and ETA's CLICK HERE
- Clean the mirror first with prepsol or iso to remove wax and residue.
- Before removing the pre-applied double-sided tape backing you must perform a test fit so you know how they will sit.
- Be careful because you don’t want to scratch anything on install, you may want to mask up the area with long-life masking tape first or use a 3M protectant film.
- Prise open the carbon mirror cover nice and wide so it will slip over the mirror stalk easily, pushing it firmly onto the mirror you can see where it will sit.
- Remove the cover and remove the double-sided tape backing and do the final install, be sure not to let the double-sided tape touch the mirror until it is in the correct position and on fully, line up the carbon edge around the mirror opening, ensuring it is sitting straight and along the edge. If it’s cold then (carefully) heating the tape with a hairdryer or heatgun before install will help it stick better.
- Once fitted hold in place firmly for 30 sec, pressing and holding around all the different sides and the mirror opening edge so the tape sets everywhere.
- Removal: If you ever need to remove them - carefully heating with a heatgun will help soften the tape.
Tips for caring for carbon: All of our carbon is cleared with a UV protectant clear coat. To keep your carbon looking beautiful long term it helps to wax with a UV protectant wax like Autoglym HD Wax (its also what McLaren recommend for protecting the carbon on their supercars), this will give it extra protection from the sun and help to keep it looking good for years to come.