The Ultimate FD3S RX-7 Titanium key is here!
"Beautifully crafted from a billet block of GR6 Titanium, the keys flowing design elements encompass the unbridled passion of the lightweight and nimble, rotary-powered RX-7..."
Starting your RX-7, will never be the same again...
Features and info:
- Strictly limited number batch production to retain highest quality product - perfect fitment guaranteed, with every key.
- Each key head is CNC machined from 100% Titanium Billet.
- Yes, you can take this key to any Locksmith to be cut just like a normal key ✔️
- Special design utilises a brass key 'blade' section, for normal key cutting ability and no excess wear on the locks and ignition.
- The finish is race inspired raw machined titanium, the machine patterns vary from key to key making each key unique!
- Each key comes in its own Pro Spec Imports soft touch flannel key pouch (no animal products, colour can vary) - they make a great gift idea for that RX-7 enthusiast!
- This is a key blank to suit 1993-2002 Mazda RX-7 [FD3S].
- Exclusive Pro Spec Imports product.
There are 2 x Options to choose from using the drop down menu above:
1. 'KEY' $79 AUD
What you get:
- 1pc 'Machine Finish Titanium GR6' Titanium FD3S RX-7 key blank
- 1pc Soft Touch Flannel Key Pouch
- 1pc Pro Spec Imports Vinyl Sticker
2. '3pc KEY-COMBO' $99 AUD - Saving Over 10%
What you get:
- Everything included in "KEY" +
- 1pc 304 SS Precision Miniature Key Shackle
- 1pc RX7 100% Carbon Fibre Efini Keychain
For Shipping costs and ETA's CLICK HERE
Cutting the key:
- The key 'blade' section that is cut by the locksmith is made from the normal coated nickel-brass (not titanium), this means no increased wear on your locks and ignition. This also means you can take it to any Qualified Locksmith for cutting like a normal key blank.
- It’s better to get the locksmith to cut the key to 'code' and not 'copied' from the old worn-out key, because this can cause issues. Your cars key 'code' can be found printed on the OEM key blade and on the door lock barrel, you can also get it from the VIN number at a dealer or certain locksmiths.
**The model car is not included and not for sale. It is an Ignition models 1/18 RX7