The Ultimate FD3S RX-7 key is finally here!
"Beautifully crafted from a billet block of GR6 Titanium, the keys flowing design elements encompass the unbridled passion of the lightweight and nimble, rotary-powered RX-7..."
Starting your RX-7, will never be the same again...
**PLEASE NOTE: This is the first ever batch of the new Titanium FD3S RX-7 key blanks, and it will be the only batch for 2022... Numbers are strictly limited for this first batch so if you want one we suggest jumping on it before they're sold out!
Features and info:
- Strictly limited number batch production to retain highest quality product - perfect fitment guaranteed, with every key.
- Each key head is CNC machined from 100% Titanium Billet.
- Yes, you can take this key to any Locksmith to be cut just like a normal key ✔️
- Special design utilises a brass key 'blade' section, for normal key cutting ability and no excess wear on the locks and ignition.
- The finish is race inspired raw machined titanium, the machine patterns vary from key to key making each key unique!
- Each key comes in its own Pro Spec Imports soft touch felt pouch (colour can vary) - they make a great gift idea for that RX-7 enthusiast!
- This is a key blank to suit 1993-2002 Mazda RX-7 [FD3S].
- Exclusive Pro Spec Imports product.
There are 2 x Options to choose from using the drop down menu above:
1. 'KEY' $79 AUD
What you get:
- 1pc 'Machine Finish Titanium GR6' Titanium FD3S RX-7 key blank
- 1pc Soft Touch Felt Key Pouch
- 1pc Pro Spec Imports Vinyl Sticker
2. '3pc KEY-COMBO' $99 AUD - Saving Over 10%
What you get:
- Everything included in "KEY" +
- 1pc 304 SS Precision Miniature Key Shackle
- 1pc RX7 100% Carbon Fibre Efini Keychain
Cutting the key:
- The key 'blade' section is made from Brass (not titanium), this means no increased wear on your locks and ignition (unlike titanium key blades) . This also makes it much easier to cut than titanium key blades.
- The key MUST be cut from the 'Key Code' and NOT 'Copy cut' from the old key (that causes too many issues). You can get the 5 digit 'Key code' from the passenger door lock (a 15min job, Google it if unsure how - this assumes your passenger lock is original). A good locksmith can also 'DECODE' your old key to get the code, then cut the new key from the 'Key Code'.
**The model car is not included and not for sale. It is an Ignition models 1/18 RX7