**Thanks to some great customers we have discovered this replacement handle fits ALL MODEL MK4 SUPRAS! (not just the leather handle as previously thought)**
Custom design deep grip 100% Carbon Fibre Handbrake / Ebrake Handle designed exclusively for the Mk4 Supra.
- The new Carbon Fibre version of our popular Supra e-brake replacement handle is the perfect upgrade for your Mk4 Supra. It is also a straight swap if you already have our plastic handle fitted.
- Made with 100% Carbon fiber that is lightweight and extremely strong.
- Our special handle design has an improved feel over the standard handbrake handle, having deepened finger grooves for improved grip and tactile function.
- Integrated Stainless Steel thread hidden in the underside in the grip contains an M3 grub screw, this is tightened (allen key included) during installation for a rock solid handle replacement that feels like OEM.
- Custom designed exclusively for the Mk4 / A80 Supra handbrake handle.
- Easy installation (read instructions below), held in place firmly by hidden grub screw.
What you get:
- 1pcs Carbon Fibre handbrake replacement handle
- 1pcs Grub screw and Allen key for installation
- 1pcs Pro Spec Imports Vinyl Sticker
- 1pcs Soft touch felt carry bag
This product fits the following:
- JDM RHD '93 to '96 - Series 1 Supra, this type has a leather handle with stitching underneath, fitment is confirmed.
- JDM RHD '96 to '01 - Series 2 Supra, this type has a rubber handbrake handle and fitment has been confirmed for this model also!
- USDM LHD '93 to '96 Supra, this type has a leather handle with stitching underneath, fitment is confirmed.
- USDM LHD '96+ Supra, this type has a rubbery handbrake handle and fitment has been confirmed for this model also!
Leather handle '93 to '96 Supra Installation Instructions: (CLICK HERE for full page instructions)
- First you need to remove your old handbrake handle leather, locate the stitching underneath.
- Then using a sharp craft knife carefully cut along the stitching
- Pull the stitching open.
- Peel the old leather back - Carefully cut around the handbrake button so the leather can be completely removed.
- Remove any excess leather around the button.
- Now your handbrake is ready to accept the new Pro Spec Custom handle: Slide on the new replacement handle and ensure it fits all the way to the end - tighten the grub screw underneath to hold it firmly in place.
Rubber handle '96 + Supra Installation Instructions.
Please wear all appropriate safety equipment, follow at own risk
- First you need to remove SOME of the rubber ebrake handle to allow for the new replacement handle to slide over - You don't need to remove all of the rubber!
- Start at the button end of the rubber ebrake handle where its the largest and carefully using a sharp razor blade you just need to trim some of the rubber handle down until the new replacement handle slides over.
- Once you have the new handle sliding all the way down into position you can tighten the grub screw underneath holding it securely into position.
**Only the Custom Supra ebrake replacement handle is included, no other parts shown in the photos are included.