We know the leather on the Mk4 Supra handbrake handle gets old and worn out because of the age, and it looks terrible...
So, we've come up with this simple yet elegant solution. A Mk4 Supra specific replacement handle!
- Custom designed especially for the Mk4 / A80 Supra handbrake handle.
- New handle design with deeper finger grooves for improved feel and tactile function.
- Available with debossed Supra 'S' logo or Plain no logo - choose from the drop down menu.
- Made from tough and long lasting Nylon12 Plastic, they can be installed exactly as they arrive (Raw Black finish). They can also be painted, hydro dipped or upholstered anyway you like, your imagination is the only limit...
- Easy installation, perfect fitment - held in place firmly by hidden grub screw.
- Compatibility: We have confirmed fitment on all JDM Series 1 Supra. Some Series 2 JDM Supra's have a rubbery handbrake handle and it is not a direct replacement fit to this type of handle, it can still be fitted but requires taping up the handbrake to make the new handle fit snug. USDM Supra has been confirmed to fit on the leather type handle.
- They are available only in the raw black plastic finish shown in most photos - The photos showing gloss black paint are just for example.
What you get:
- 1pcs Pro Spec Imports Custom Supra handbrake replacement handle
- 1pcs Long grub screw and Allen key for installation
- 1pcs Pro Spec Imports Vinyl Sticker
Please wear all appropriate safety equipment, follow at own risk
- First you need to remove your old handbrake handle leather, locate the stitching underneath.
- Then using a sharp craft knife carefully cut along the stitching
- Pull the stitching open.
- Peel the old leather back - Carefully cut around the handbrake button so the leather can be completely removed.
- Remove any excess leather around the button.
- Now your handbrake is ready to accept the new Pro Spec Custom handle: Slide on the new replacement handle and ensure it fits all the way to the end - tighten the grub screw underneath to hold it firmly in place.
*This is a raw plastic product there may be some minor imperfections in the finish, for a perfect finish we recommend prep and paint, hydro dip or upholstery.
**Only the Custom Supra ebrake replacement handle is included, no other parts shown in the photos are included.