Faithfully reproduced from the OEM Weather Shields these 3K twill weave carbon fiber Rain Guards offer rain and wind protection with that touch of carbon fibre class.
- Stunning quality gloss 3K Twill weave carbon fibre Pro Spec Imports part.
- Fitting to the A-Pillar directly above the doors, each visor has a perfectly shaped underside so it fits onto the A-Pillar like factory, excellent fit and finish guaranteed.
- They install directly to any year and model Mk4 A80 Supra 1993 to 2001 - JDM, USDM and Euro.
- Installation tips (professional installation recommended): First do a trial test fit so you can see how they sit. Use masking tape to mark the position of each visor (both ends), ensuring they are even both sides by measuring. Once you are confident of the position and that it is equal on both sides you can install using the tape for guidance. Clean all contact areas with wax and grease remover or isopropyl. Run a complete bead the full length of the visor with Black 3M VHB tape or Black Sikaflex 252 (neither included) and press and hold into position, you can tape it down with masking tape and leave it overnight to set, ensuring it is correctly installed before driving.
- Carbon Fibre OEM Style Supra Weather Shields (PAIR) = $329 AUD
- Combo: Carbon OEM Style Supra Weather Shields (PAIR) + Carbon Mirror Covers (PAIR) = $569 AUD
Shipping Info Australia / NZ: - The carbon fibre visors are safely packaged in a custom heavy duty shipping carton and will arrive safely guaranteed.
- Sent EMS Express - 3 to 10 working days. Tracked with signature on delivery = $39.95 AUD
Shipping Info: USA, UK, Europe, Canada, Japan etc: - The carbon fibre visors are safely packaged in a custom heavy duty shipping carton and will arrive safely guaranteed.
- Sent EMS Express - 5 to 16 working days. Tracked with signature on delivery = $99.95 AUD
Tips for caring for carbon: All of our carbon is cleared with a UV protectant clear coat. To keep your carbon looking beautiful long term it helps to wax with a UV protectant wax like Autoglym HD Wax (its also what McLaren recommend for protecting the carbon on their supercars), this will give it extra protection from the sun and help to keep it looking good for years to come.