Stunning New Billet 6061 Aluminium Hubcentric Locating Center Caps, brought to you exclusively by Pro Spec Imports.
Sick of that ugly hole in the centre of your Work wheels?
Well, we have come up with a solution for us Supra (and all Toyota!) guys that not only looks great but is also 100% functional.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOTH 18" & 19" Work Meister S1 3P - Choose wheel size and centre cap colour (depending availability) from the drop down menu.
Features and info:
- Stunning new Billet 6061 Aluminum CNC machined Pro Spec Imports centre caps.
- They not only look great, but actually function as a hubcentric spacer ring. Adapting the Supra 60.1 hub to the correct 73mm Work Wheels bore size to improve wheel fitment, and help to minimize vibration.
- Integrated O-ring design ensures snug fit into wheel, that seals all water and debris from getting past.
- Guaranteed to NEVER lose a centre cap! You need to remove your wheel and fit the centre cap from the inside, this means it can never come off while driving.
- Price includes 4 x O-rings and special O-ring grease for installation.
Available in 3 different finishes (choose from drop down menu):
- Clear Anodised (Silver)
- Black Anodised
- Gunmetal Anodised
What do you get?
- 4 x high quality Billet 6061 Aluminium Hubcentric Centre Caps.
- 4 x O-rings needed for water tight fitment (pre installed)
- Quality O-ring grease (hi-temp)
- Pro Spec Imports Sticker
- Set of 4 x Billet Centre caps including O-rings = $299 AUD
- You must remove the wheels to install them.
- Add a small amount of Vaseline or grease to the O-ring before install.
- Fit the centre cap to the inside of the wheel first, they are a snug fit, ensure they are lubed first, push them right in flush and ensure they are seated correctly.
- Now the centre caps are fitted you can put the wheels back on, note how the centre cap locates the wheel hubcentrically onto the hub. This will centre the wheel more accurately, improving fitment and reducing possible vibration.
Caring for the anodising:
- Please do not use any harsh cleaners or you may damage the anodised finish. Just use a good quality car wash when cleaning, and wash off thoroughly with clean water after.
Want to know if these fit your wheels?
- These may well fit other wheels, we have confirmed they fit TE37SLs also. If you have another set of wheels and need centre caps contact us here and we will help to find out if they fit.