Shipping Costs, ETA's and general information:
PLEASE NOTE: Below prices are relevant unless otherwise stated on product page.
Shipping Australia & New Zealand wide:
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 3 to 15 working days. Tracked only, no signature on delivery = Flat rate $14.95 AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 2 to 10 working days. Tracked with signature on delivery = Flat rate $29.95 AUD
Shipping Worldwide: USA, UK, Europe, Japan, Canada, Asia & most other countries:
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 6 to 30 working days. Tracked only, no signature on delivery = Flat rate $29.95 AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 5 to 20 working days. Tracked with signature on delivery = Flat rate $69.95 AUD
Please take note:
- We do everything possible to make sure your goods will arrive to you in perfect condition. It is up to YOU in the end to track your parcel and make sure you can receive it when it arrives in a timely manner.
- If you choose NO signature on delivery shipping option - Then it will most likely end up in your letterbox, so you need to be there to collect it or let someone know to collect it for you immediately! Once delivered to your letterbox the tracking will show as being delivered and that is proof of delivery as far as that shipping option goes.
- If you choose YES signature on delivery shipping option - Then it will be brought to your door in search of a signature on delivery. If not home then you are left a card to arrange re-delivery or pickup. With all the COVID-19 distancing measures in place it may be left at your door after they knock and the courier will sign for it on your behalf.
- Please make sure ALL of your delivery details are correct! We may not be able to change any of your delivery details after you place your order. And if your shipping contact details are incorrect and the package is returned to us then YOU will need to pay the shipping cost again for us to be able to re-send it.
- IMPORTANT: All orders are currently shipping from our New Zealand division of Pro Spec Imports. You are responsible for any duty and taxes that may be applicable in your country.
MILITARY BOXES APO FPO (and similar) - If you use a Military Box (or similar) address then you accept to take all the risk on the shipping of the goods. This is because the tracking or signature does not work correctly with these addresses, so the insurance does not cover in these situations. ~ We've only ever had issues with this twice over 7+ years so not likely to be an issue, but something to be aware of.
***All shipping estimates and info is provided by the Post / Courier Companies and not us. They are subject to change under a variety of circumstances. COVID-19 is causing many delays and some destinations may not be available, have big delays, or cost more***