Sick of that ugly hole in the centre of your Work wheels? Well we have come up with a solution just for the Mk3 A70 Supra guys!
Now available for both 18" and 19" wheels - choose from drop down menu
PLEASE NOTE: This item is current 'Made to order only' - Production time is 2 to 5 weeks, your order will ship complete (with anything else ordered) when they are ready.
Features and info:
- They not only look great but actually function as a hubcentric spacer ring also, adapting the Supra hub to the correct Work wheel bore size to help minimize vibration and improve fitment
- Made from tough impact, heat and chemical resistant Nylon
- Integrated O'ring design ensures snug fit into wheel that seals all water and debris from getting past
- Guaranteed to NEVER lose a centre cap! You need to remove your wheel and fit the centre cap from the inside, this means it can never come off while driving!
- NOTE: They come in the black nylon finish only - they can be easily painted to suit your wheels or car which we recommend for long life protection
What do you get?
- 4 x high quality hubcentric centre caps including the 4 x O'rings needed for fitment
- Pro Spec Imports Sticker
- Set of 4 x Centre caps including O'rings = $220 AUD
- You must remove the wheels to install them
- Add a small amount of Vaseline or grease to the O'ring before install
- Fit the centre cap to the inside of the wheel first, they are a snug fit push them right in flush and ensure they are seated correctly
- Now the centre caps are fitted you can put the wheels back on, note how the centre cap locates the wheel hubcentrically onto the Supra hub. This will centre the wheel more accurately improving fitment and reducing possible vibration
- For long term protection it is recommended to paint them before install
- The product is made from a tough Nylon that can easily be painted, which will make them look even better and also be more resistant to the elements
- DIY spray can painting is simple and can have great results if done correctly
- First you mask up the area where the O'ring is, as you don't want to paint that
- Plastic primer goes on next, we recommend Tamiya
- Then apply paint colour of choice, again we recommend Tamiya as they are the best quality and finish with a massive range of colours available
- Clear coat to finish will add some depth and extra protection, Tamiya have this covered also
- Or alternatively you can take it to your local car painter, tell him its Nylon and have them paint it in 2K for the ultimate paint finish
Want to know if these fit your wheels?
- These may well fit other wheels, we have confirmed they fit TE37SLs also. If you have another set of wheels and need centre caps contact us here and we will help to find out if they fit.