Product Features and Info:
- Super light and strong CNC Machined Military grade 100% dry carbon fibre key head with Supra 'S' logo and 6 holes to represent the 2JZ 6 cylinders.
- The carbon fibre is double coated in automotive hi-gloss ultra hard PPG clear coat for long life protection.
- Strictly Limited to just 99pcs made worldwide.
- Weighing 12.46g its over 4g lighter than the factory plastic key and the lightest Supra key ever!
- Special design utilises normal nickel-brass alloy key 'blade' section for normal key cutting ability and no excess wear on the locks and ignition of your Supra.
- The key 'blade' is coated in a special Cerakote Elite series black coating that is tough and wear resistant, so when the key is cut it will reveal the brass colour underneath on the cut section, and over the years it will slowly reveal the brass colour underneath as it wears into its own unique finish from the lock wear.
- Yes, you can take this key to any Locksmith to be cut just like a normal key ✔️
- Each key comes in its own Pro Spec Imports soft touch grey flannel key pouch (no animal products) - they make a great gift idea for that Supra enthusiast!
- The keys are not numbered, your order number will be used for the draw.
- Due to the handmade hand painted nature of this product there may be minor imperfections in the paint finish.
- Original Pro Spec Imports Design.
Product Pricing, Options and Giveaway Entry:
1. Limited Edition Superlight Full Carbon Supra Key $110 AUD: (1 x Entry to giveaway)
What you get:
- 1pc Limited Edition 'Superlight Full Carbon' Mk4/A80 Supra key
- 1pc Soft Touch grey flannel key pouch
- 1pc Pro Spec Imports Vinyl Sticker
- 1 x Entry into Giveaway
2. Limited Edition Superlight Full Carbon Supra Key - 3pc Combo $135 AUD: (2 x Entries to giveaway)
What you get:
- Everything included in "KEY" +
- 1pc Stealth Black Titanium Mini Shackle ($20 AUD Value)
- 1pc Carbon Fibre Supra Keychain ($14.95 AUD Value)
- 2 x Entries into Giveaway
TRD Full Carbon Wing Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
The Limited Edition (99pcs) Superlight Full Carbon Mk4/A80 Supra Key Blank - Full Carbon TRD Wing Giveaway will be held under the following terms and conditions:
- Purchase 1 x Carbon Key = 1 x entry into the draw
- Purchase 1 x Carbon Key 3pc Combo = 2 x entries
- Limited to a maximum of 198 entries and minimum of 99
- Open to worldwide entries
- Winner pays shipping
- Winner drawn randomly
- Winner notified by email
- Draw held once the final Limited Edition (99pcs) Superlight Full Carbon Supra Key Blank is sold, or 12 months after the giveaway starts, whichever comes first
- The giveaway starts the day the first key is sold
- Limit of 10 entries per person
- Winner has 14 days to respond or a new winner will be drawn
- Winner announced on social media and email
- Winner receives 1pc Pro Spec Imports Full Carbon Mk4 Supra TRD Wing (RRP$990), winner must pay the shipping costs and any local tax costs for international shipping
- Prize is ready to ship immediately
- Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Competition is not open to employees of Pro Spec Imports or their families
- Good luck and happy shopping!
For any questions or queries you can CONTACT US HERE Open to worldwide entries
Cutting The Key Blank:
- The key 'blade' is made from normal car key nickel-brass alloy, this means no increased wear on your locks and ignition. It has been coated Black in a special Cerakote Elite coating, so when the blade is cut it will reveal the brass colour underneath. This means you can take it to any Qualified Locksmith for cutting like a normal key blank.
- Because of the rarity and expense of this key we recommend only cutting from the 'code' and never 'copy cutting' from the old key because this can cause issues. Get your old key 'decoded' first by the locksmith (or find key code printed on the OEM key blank or door lock cylinder) then cut a generic blank with the 'code' and test it on your car, once the 'code' is confirmed correct you can cut the Key using the 'code'.
Shipping Rates and Info:
Shipping To - Australia, New Zealand.
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 3 to 15 working days on average. Tracked only, no signature on delivery $14.95 AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 2 to 10 working days on average. Tracked with signature on delivery $29.95 AUD
Shipping To - USA, Japan, UK, Europe, Asia
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 6 to 30 working days on average. Tracked only, no signature on delivery $29.95 AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 5 to 20 working days on average. Tracked with signature on delivery $69.95 AUD
Shipping To- Rest of the world
- For some countries Fedex Express is the only shipping option available.
- The cost is usually $80 AUD to $120 AUD for most smaller items. You can add the item to cart then go to checkout and see what the shipping is charged at.
- If you have any questions or want to get a shipping quote then please get in touch.
Important Shipping Information, please take note:
- We do everything possible to make sure your goods will arrive to you in perfect condition. It is up to YOU in the end to track your parcel and make sure you can receive it when it arrives in a timely manner.
- If you choose NO signature on delivery shipping option - Then it will most likely end up in your letterbox, so you need to be there to collect it or let someone know to collect it for you immediately! Once delivered to your letterbox the tracking will show as being delivered and that is proof of delivery as far as that shipping option goes.
- If you choose YES signature on delivery shipping option - Then it will be brought to your door in search of a signature on delivery. If not home then you are left a card to arrange re-delivery or pickup. With all the COVID-19 distancing measures in place it may be left at your door after they knock and the courier will sign for it on your behalf.
- Please make sure ALL of your delivery details are correct! We may not be able to change any of your delivery details after you place your order. And if your shipping contact details are incorrect and the package is returned to us then you will need to pay the shipping cost again for us to be able to re-send it.
- Most orders are currently shipping from our New Zealand division of Pro Spec Imports. You are responsible for any duty and taxes that may be applicable in your country.
MILITARY BOXES APO FPO (and similar) - If you use a Military Box (or similar) address then you accept to take all the risk on the shipping of the goods. This is because the tracking or signature does not work correctly with these addresses, so the insurance does not cover in these situations. ~ We've only ever had issues with this twice over 7+ years so not likely to be an issue, but something to be aware of.
***All shipping estimates and info is provided by the Post / Courier Companies and not us. They are subject to change under a variety of circumstances that are out of our control.