Product Features and Info:
- Celebrating the 30th Anniversary (1993 - 2023) of an automotive and engineering icon, the A80 / Mk4 Supra
- Strictly Limited Edition release, only 130pc will ever be made
- Extreme quality control means every key is a true work of art
- Each key individually numbered with deep laser engraving for permanent identification
- Each key head is CNC machined from ultra-durable Billet GR6 Titanium
- The 'Obsidian Black PVD' Titanium Nitride coating is tough and scratch resistant
- Special design utilises normal nickel-brass alloy key 'blade' section for normal key cutting ability and no excess wear on the locks and ignition of your Supra
- The key 'blade' is coated in a special Cerakote Elite series black coating that is tough and wear-resistant, this means when the key is cut it will reveal the brass colour underneath on the cut section, and over the years it will slowly reveal the brass colour underneath as it wears into its own unique finish from the lock wear
- Yes, you can take this key to any Locksmith to be cut just like a normal key ✔️
- Each key comes in its own custom-made protective thick red neoprene key bag with debossed 30th Anniversary logo
- Exclusive Pro Spec Imports product
What's Included with the Key Package + Entry to Giveaway:
The Limited Edition 30th Anniversary PVD Stealth Black Titanium Supra Key Package includes:
- 1pc Limited Edition 30th Anniversary PVD Stealth Black Titanium A80 Supra Key
- 1pc Limited Edition 30th Anniversary Supra Lanyard
- 1pc Protective thick red neoprene key bag with debossed 30th Anniversary logo
- 1pc Black Titanium mini key shackle
- 1pc 2JZ Headgasket solid metal keychain
- 1 x Entry to the Supra / TRD Collectibles Giveaway
The 30th Anniversary TRD Supra Collectibles Prize Pack details:
To celebrate 30 years of the car that started it all for us, and also Pro Spec Imports 10th Anniversary we are giving away a super rare vintage Supra / TRD prize pack!
The A80 Supra / TRD Vintage Prize Pack Includes:
- Very rare and ultra-detailed vintage 90's Limited Edition black - large 1/18th scale diecast metal Kyosho A80 Supra model (rare Euro LHD RZ version), complete with original outer box and limited edition tag number No. 7013. Please note; this is a very rare and expensive vintage item that's in great condition, it has the usual manufacturing paint defects from the 90's and the box has some wear.
- Extremely rare vintage genuine TRD chronograph Stainless Steel Seiko watch.
- Vintage 1993 JDM Toyota dealer Supra catalogue. Large-sized full-colour booklet with heaps of awesome Supra photos, details, and rare dealer options. Please note this is a used vintage item in great condition.
- Pro Spec Imports Supra merch pack
- Total value of prize pack $1500+ AUD!!
The 30th Anniversary vintage Supra collectibles giveaway draw will be held under the following terms and conditions:
- Purchase 1 Key = 1 x entry into the draw
- Limited to a maximum of 130 entries
- Open to worldwide entries
- Winner pays shipping
- Winner drawn randomly
- Winner notified by email
- Draw held once the final Limited Edition (130pc) 30th Anniversary A80 Supra Titanium PVD Key Blank is sold, or 6 months after the giveaway starts, whichever comes first
- The giveaway starts the day the first key is sold
- Limit of 3 entries per person
- Winner has 28 days to respond or a new winner will be drawn
- Winner announced on social media and email
- Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Competition is not open to employees of Pro Spec Imports or their families
- Good luck and happy shopping!
For any questions or queries about the 30th Anniversary Vintage Supra key grand prize draw you can CONTACT US HERE
Cutting The Key Blank:
- The key 'blade' is made from normal car key nickel-brass alloy, this means no increased wear on your locks and ignition. This means you can take it to any Qualified Locksmith for cutting like a normal key blank. It has been coated Black in a special Cerakote Elite coating, so when the blade is cut it will reveal the brass colour underneath.
- Because of the rarity and expense of this key we recommend only cutting from the 'code' and never 'copy cutting' from the old key because this can cause issues. Get your old key 'decoded' first by the locksmith (or find key code printed on the OEM key blank or door lock cylinder) then cut a generic blank with the 'code' and test it on your car, once the 'code' is confirmed correct you can cut the 30th Anniversary Key using the 'code'.
Shipping Rates and Info:
Shipping To - Australia, New Zealand.
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 3 to 15 working days on average. Tracked only, no signature on delivery $14.95 AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 2 to 10 working days on average. Tracked with signature on delivery $29.95 AUD
Shipping To - USA, Japan, UK, Europe, Asia
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 6 to 30 working days on average. Tracked only, no signature on delivery $29.95 AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 5 to 20 working days on average. Tracked with signature on delivery $69.95 AUD
Shipping To- Rest of the world
- For some countries Fedex Express is the only shipping option available.
- The cost is usually $80 AUD to $120 AUD for most smaller items. You can add the item to cart then go to checkout and see what the shipping is charged at.
- If you have any questions or want to get a shipping quote then please get in touch.
Important Shipping Information, please take note:
- We do everything possible to make sure your goods will arrive to you in perfect condition. It is up to YOU in the end to track your parcel and make sure you can receive it when it arrives in a timely manner.
- If you choose NO signature on delivery shipping option - Then it will most likely end up in your letterbox, so you need to be there to collect it or let someone know to collect it for you immediately! Once delivered to your letterbox the tracking will show as being delivered and that is proof of delivery as far as that shipping option goes.
- If you choose YES signature on delivery shipping option - Then it will be brought to your door in search of a signature on delivery. If not home then you are left a card to arrange re-delivery or pickup. With all the COVID-19 distancing measures in place it may be left at your door after they knock and the courier will sign for it on your behalf.
- Please make sure ALL of your delivery details are correct! We may not be able to change any of your delivery details after you place your order. And if your shipping contact details are incorrect and the package is returned to us then you will need to pay the shipping cost again for us to be able to re-send it.
- Most orders are currently shipping from our New Zealand division of Pro Spec Imports. You are responsible for any duty and taxes that may be applicable in your country.
MILITARY BOXES APO FPO (and similar) - If you use a Military Box (or similar) address then you accept to take all the risk on the shipping of the goods. This is because the tracking or signature does not work correctly with these addresses, so the insurance does not cover in these situations. ~ We've only ever had issues with this twice over 7+ years so not likely to be an issue, but something to be aware of.
***All shipping estimates and info is provided by the Post / Courier Companies and not us. They are subject to change under a variety of circumstances that are out of our control.