**Please note** The Manual surrounds are currently PRE-ORDERS, meaning if you order now then your order will ship complete with anything else ordered when they are ready in 6-8 weeks time. - The Auto surrounds are in stock and will ship immediately.
Stunning Mk4 Supra Carbon Interior Gear Surround + Ash Tray Lid Cover + Passenger Window Switch Cover 3pc Set that will help transform the inside of your Supra from good.. to jaw dropping..
These pieces are moulded with real 3K Twill Weave Carbon Fiber, the panels cover over your existing plastic dash panels. Overall fitment and finish is excellent and it transforms the interior giving it a modern Supercar feel, especially when used in conjunction with our Billet Polished Metal Manual Surround Ring and Leather or Alcantara Boot sets which are sold separately and showcased in some of the photos.
Features and info:
- Stunning Real 3K Twill Weave Carbon Fiber with gloss finish.
- Fits over the interior panels of '93-'01 JDM (RHD) Supra Manual or Auto.
- 3M double sided tape pre applied for easier install.
- 1 x Carbon Fibre Manual or Auto Carbon shifter surround cover
- 1 x Carbon Fibre Ash tray cover
- 1 x Carbon Fibre Passenger side window switch surround cover
Tips For Installing Carbon Dash.
- Read all the tips before doing anything.
- Clean surfaces carefully with a wax and grease remover.
- Test fit all the dash panels at the same time, this way you can see how it will all fit together and where to put the pieces exactly.
- Carefully heat the factory plastic panels and the tape fitted to the back of the carbon panels with a hairdryer until warm, this will ensure the tape sticks well.
- Remove the backing from the 3M tape and firmly but carefully press the carbon panel onto the exact position on the factory plastic panel, hold in place for a minimum of 30 seconds so the warm tape can adhere well to the warm panel.
- Before fitting the carbon gear surround panel you may need to make a modification so the ash tray lid can open easily. First fit the carbon ash tray lid, then fit the ashtray to the manual surround and check if the lid slides open easily, if it fouls on the manual surround take a small dremel or file and remove some of the plastic along the side where the ash tray opens, don't worry once the carbon panel has been fitted you wont see anything, this gives clearance for the carbon ash try lid to slide past as it opens. When you have finished and the ashtray opens nicely you can fit the carbon manual surround piece.
- Now stand back and marvel at the beauty of your custom Carbon interior Supra!
Tips for caring for carbon: All of our carbon is cleared with a UV protectant clear coat. To keep your carbon looking beautiful long term it helps to wax with a UV protectant wax like Autoglym HD Wax (its also what McLaren recommend for protecting the carbon on their supercars), this will give it extra protection from the sun and help to keep it looking good for years to come.