Rays TE37SL Centre Caps - GTR Skyline Specific Hubcentric Locating
Sick of that ugly hole in the centre of your Rays TE37SL wheels? Well we have come up with a solution that not only looks great but is also 100% functional
Features and info:
- They not only look great but actually function as a hubcentric spacer ring. Adapting the GTR Skyline hub to the correct TE37SL wheel bore size to improve fitment and help minimize vibration
- Made from tough impact, heat and chemical resistant Nylon
- Integrated O'ring design ensures snug fit into wheel
- Guaranteed to NEVER lose a centre cap! You need to remove your wheel and fit the centre cap from the inside, this means it can never come off while driving!
- NOTE: They come in a black nylon finish as shown only - they can be easily painted to suit your wheels or car etc
- We can also make them with a plain top no logo, in case you have a Skyline but not GTR
What do you get?
- 4 x High quality hubcentric centre caps including the 4 x O'rings needed for fitment
- Pro Spec Imports Sticker
- Set of 4 x Centre caps including O'rings = $220 AUD
- You must remove the wheels to install them
- Add a small amount of Vaseline or grease to the O'ring before install
- Fit the centre cap to the inside of the wheel first, they are a snug fit push them right in flush and ensure they are seated correctly
- Now the centre caps are fitted you can put the wheels back on, note how the centre cap locates the wheel hubcentrically onto the hub. This will centre the wheel more accurately improving fitment and reducing possible vibration
- For long term protection it is recommended to paint them before install
- The product is made from a tough Nylon that can easily be painted, which will make them look even better and also be more resistant to the elements
- DIY spray can painting is simple and can have great results if done correctly
- First you mask up the area where the O'ring is, as you don't want to paint that
- Plastic primer goes on next, we recommend Tamiya
- Then apply paint colour of choice, again we recommend Tamiya as they are the best quality and finish with a massive range of colours available
- Clear coat to finish will add some depth and extra protection, Tamiya have this covered also
- Or alternatively you can take it to your local car painter, tell him its Nylon and have them paint it in 2K for the ultimate paint finish
Want to know if these fit your wheels?
- These may well fit other wheels, we have confirmed they fit other Rays also. If you have another set of wheels and need centre caps contact us here and we will help to find out if they fit.