Billet CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminium Hubcentric Locating Center Caps
Pro Spec Imports exclusive design hubcentric locating centre caps offer a uniquely engineered solution to the problem of no centre cap wheels
Features and info:
- Stunning new Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum CNC machined Pro Spec Imports centre caps.
- They not only look great, but actually function as a hubcentric spacer ring. Adapting the Toyota 60.1 hub spigot to the correct 73mm bore size to improve wheel fitment, and help to minimize vibration.
- Integrated O-ring design ensures snug fit into wheel, that seals all water and debris from getting past.
- Guaranteed to NEVER lose a centre cap! You need to remove your wheel and fit the centre cap from the inside, this means it can never come off while driving.
- Price includes 4 x O-rings, special O-ring grease for installation and a black 'cigar' box with magnetic lid that can be re-used.
Available in 2 different colours (choose from drop down menu):
- Black Anodised
- Clear Anodised Machined Silver
- Now available with the option of Real Carbon Fibre centre
What do they fit?
GR Toyota Yaris, GR Corolla and other 4WD (longer axle) Toyota's that are 5x114.3 PCD.
Also Suit other Toyotas (A80 Supra etc) running wider 9.5 and 10.5 TE37 wheels (they have deeper face and suit the taller cap)
What do you get?
- 4 x high quality Billet 6061-T6 Aluminium Hubcentric Centre Caps.
- 4 x O-rings needed for water tight fitment (pre installed)
- Quality O-ring grease (hi-temp)
- Black 'cigar' box with magnetic lid that can be re-used
- Pro Spec Imports Sticker
Shipping Australia & New Zealand wide:
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 3 to 15 working days. Tracked only, no signature on delivery = $24.95 AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 2 to 10 working days. Tracked with signature on delivery = $39.95 AUD
Shipping Worldwide: USA, UK, Europe, Japan, Canada, Asia & everywhere else! -
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 6 to 20 working days. Tracked only, no signature on delivery = $49.95 AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 2 to 16 working days. Tracked with signature on delivery = $79.95 AUD
Installation tips, (we recommend professional installation):
- Follow the instructions for all 4 wheels.
- You must remove the wheel for installation.
- IMPORTANT: If you have hubcentric rings fitted in the wheel or on the vehicles centre hub spigot they must be removed.
- Test fit the centre cap onto the vehicles centre hub spigot first. ensure it locates on the centre hub spigot and sits flush against the hub face with no gap.
- If the axle nut split pin is bent over the end of the axle it might be in the way of the centre cap. Bend and turn the pin so it goes around the circumference of the axle instead.
- Now add a small amount of vaseline or grease to the O-ring before installing the centre cap into the wheel.
- Now fit the centre cap to the inside of the wheel, they are a snug fit, ensure they are lubed first, pushing on the edges of the centre cap (not the centre) push them right in and ensure they are seated flush with the wheel face and not protruding.
- Now the centre caps are fitted you can put the wheels back on, note how the centre cap locates the wheel hubcentrically onto the hub. This will centre the wheel more accurately, improving fitment and reducing possible vibration.
- **IMPORTANT** Ensure the wheel is fully seated against the hub face and there is no interference or issues before tightening the wheel and driving the vehicle
Caring for the anodising:
- SOME CLEANERS ARE NOT SAFE ON ANODIZED METALS.
- For example; 'Adams wheel cleaner' can damage the anodized surface of the centre caps and is not safe to use on them.
- WE HAVE TESTED THE FOLLOWING AND THEY ARE SAFE TO USE:
- 'Meguiars Ultimate All Wheel Cleaner'
- 'Bowdens Wheely Clean'
- 'Armour All Wheel Cleaner'
Want to know if these fit your wheels?
- These may well fit other wheels, we have confirmed they fit TE37SLs also. If you have another set of wheels and need centre caps contact us here and we will help to find out if they fit.