What do you get?
- Complete set of 4pc High-quality hubcentric centre caps, including the 4 x large O'Rings needed for installation.
- 1pcs Pro Spec Imports long-life vinyl sticker.
Shipping Rates and Info:
Shipping To - Australia, New Zealand.
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 3 to 15 working days on average. Tracked only, no signature on delivery $14.95 AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 2 to 10 working days on average. Tracked with signature on delivery $29.95 AUD
Shipping To - USA, Japan, UK, Europe, Asia
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 6 to 30 working days on average. Tracked only, no signature on delivery $29.95 AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 5 to 20 working days on average. Tracked with signature on delivery $69.95 AUD
Shipping To- Rest of the world
- For some countries Fedex Express is the only shipping option available.
- The cost is usually $80 AUD to $120 AUD for most smaller items. You can add the item to cart then go to checkout and see what the shipping is charged at.
- If you have any questions or want to get a shipping quote then please get in touch.
Important Shipping Information, please take note:
- We do everything possible to make sure your goods will arrive to you in perfect condition. It is up to YOU in the end to track your parcel and make sure you can receive it when it arrives in a timely manner.
- If you choose NO signature on delivery shipping option - Then it will most likely end up in your letterbox, so you need to be there to collect it or let someone know to collect it for you immediately! Once delivered to your letterbox the tracking will show as being delivered and that is proof of delivery as far as that shipping option goes.
- If you choose YES signature on delivery shipping option - Then it will be brought to your door in search of a signature on delivery. If not home then you are left a card to arrange re-delivery or pickup. With all the COVID-19 distancing measures in place it may be left at your door after they knock and the courier will sign for it on your behalf.
- Please make sure ALL of your delivery details are correct! We may not be able to change any of your delivery details after you place your order. And if your shipping contact details are incorrect and the package is returned to us then you will need to pay the shipping cost again for us to be able to re-send it.
- Most orders are currently shipping from our New Zealand division of Pro Spec Imports. You are responsible for any duty and taxes that may be applicable in your country.
MILITARY BOXES APO FPO (and similar) - If you use a Military Box (or similar) address then you accept to take all the risk on the shipping of the goods. This is because the tracking or signature does not work correctly with these addresses, so the insurance does not cover in these situations. ~ We've only ever had issues with this twice over 7+ years so not likely to be an issue, but something to be aware of.
***All shipping estimates and info is provided by the Post / Courier Companies and not us. They are subject to change under a variety of circumstances that are out of our control.
Centre Cap Fitting Guide:
Centre Cap Fitting Guide (we recommend professional installation):
- Follow the instructions for all 4 wheels.
- You must remove the wheel for installation.
- IMPORTANT: If you have hubcentric rings fitted in the wheel or on the vehicles centre hub spigot they must be removed.
- Test fit the centre cap onto the vehicles centre hub spigot first. ensure it locates on the centre hub spigot and sits flush against the hub face with no gap.
- If the axle nut split pin is bent over the end of the axle it might be in the way of the centre cap. Bend and turn the pin so it goes around the circumference of the axle instead.
- Now add a small amount of vaseline or grease to the O-ring before installing the centre cap into the wheel.
- Now fit the centre cap to the inside of the wheel, they are a snug fit, ensure they are lubed first, pushing on the edges of the centre cap (not the centre) push them right in and ensure they are seated flush with the wheel face and not protruding.
- Now the centre caps are fitted you can put the wheels back on, note how the centre cap locates the wheel hubcentrically onto the hub. This will centre the wheel more accurately, improving fitment and reducing possible vibration.
- **IMPORTANT** Ensure the wheel is fully seated against the hub face and there is no interference or issues before tightening the wheel and driving the vehicle
Centre Cap Painting Guide:
- This centre cap is made from tough impact, heat and chemical-resistant plastic that can easily be painted, which will make them look even better and also help them to be more resistant to the elements.
- DIY spray can painting is simple and can have great results if done correctly.
- First you mask up the area where the O-ring is, as you don't want to paint that.
- Plastic primer goes on next, we recommend Tamiya spray can.
- Then apply paint colour of choice, again we recommend Tamiya as they are the best quality and finish with a massive range of colours available.
- Clear coat to finish will add some depth and extra protection, Tamiya have this covered also.
- Or, alternatively, you can take it to your local car painter, tell him its plastic and have them paint it in 2K for the ultimate paint finish.
Want to customize them?
We made it easier by adding a 46mm diameter recess at the top of each 'Plain Top' centre cap for sticker placement. This means you can go to your local sticker maker (sign writers usually) and get 46mm stickers with logo of your choice in a colour that suits your car made to customize the caps to suit your taste, add a custom paint job to the caps and you've really got something unique for your wheels.
Want to know if these fit other wheels?
These may well fit other wheels. If you have another set of wheels and need centre caps contact us here and we will help to find out if they fit.