Pro Spec Imports exclusive design hubcentric locating centre caps offer a uniquely engineered solution to the problem of no centre cap wheels
Features and info:
- They not only look great but also function as a hubcentric spacer ring. Adapting the Toyota 60mm hub to the Work Meister S1 3P bore with a watertight O-Ring seal to improve fitment and help to minimize vibration.
- This is a taller 34mm height centre cap made to clear the longer GR Yaris and GR Corolla 4WD Axles.
- Made from tough impact, heat and chemical resistant plastic.
- Integrated O-ring design ensures snug fit into wheel that seals all water and debris from getting past.
- Guaranteed to NEVER lose a centre cap! You need to remove your wheel and fit the centre cap from the inside, this means it can never come off while driving!
- Want to customize them with a logo or image of your choosing? We made it easier by adding a 46mm diameter recess in the top of each 'Plain Top' cap for sticker placement. This means you can go to your local sticker maker (sign writers usually) and get 46mm stickers of your choice in a colour that suits your car made to customize the caps to suit your taste, add a custom paintjob to the centre caps and you've really got something unique and special for your wheels.
- NOTE: They are available in the Black Plastic colour only - they can be easily painted to suit your wheels or car (more details below), which we recommend for long life protection.
What do you get?
- Price is for 4 x high quality hubcentric centre caps including the 4 x O-rings needed for correct installation.
- Pro Spec Imports vinyl sticker.
What do they fit?
GR Toyota Yaris / Corolla other Toyota's that are 5 x 114.3 PCD
- Set of 4 x Centre caps including O-rings = $220 AUD
- Free Pro Spec Imports vinyl sticker with every order!
- Follow the instructions for all 4 wheels.
- You must remove the wheel for installation.
- If you have hubcentric rings fitted in the wheel or on the vehicles centre hub spigot they must be removed.
- Test fit the centre cap onto the vehicles centre hub spigot first, ensure it locates neatly on the centre hub spigot and sits flush against the hub face with no gap.
- Then remove the centre cap from the vehicle hub and add a small amount of vaseline or grease to the O-ring before installing into the wheel.
- Now fit the centre cap to the inside of the wheel, they are a snug fit, ensure they are lubed first, pushing on the edges of the centre cap push them right in and ensure they are seated flush with the wheel face and not protruding.
- Now the centre caps are fitted you can put the wheels back on, note how the centre cap locates the wheel hubcentrically onto the hub. This will centre the wheel more accurately, improving fitment and reducing possible vibration.
- **IMPORTANT** Ensure the wheel is fully seated against the hub face and there is no interference or issues before tightening the wheel.
- The product is made from a tough Nylon that can easily be painted, which will make them look even better and also be more resistant to the elements.
- DIY spray can painting is simple and can have great results if done correctly.
- First you mask up the area where the O-ring is, as you don't want to paint that.
- Plastic primer goes on next, we recommend Tamiya spray can.
- Then apply paint colour of choice, again we recommend Tamiya as they are the best quality and finish with a massive range of colours available.
- Clear coat to finish will add some depth and extra protection, Tamiya have this covered also.
- Or, alternatively you can take it to your local car painter, tell him its Nylon and have them paint it in 2K for the ultimate paint finish.
Want to know if these fit your wheels?
- These may well fit other wheels. If you have another set of wheels and need centre caps contact us here and we will help to find out if they fit.
For 'Offroad / Show use' only