New Billet 6061-T6 Aluminium Hubcentric Locating Center Caps for RX7 and other Mazda
Pro Spec Imports exclusive design hubcentric locating centre caps offer a unique solution to the problem of no centre cap wheels.
Fits Work Meister S1 3P 18" only
Features and info:
- Stunning new Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum CNC machined Pro Spec Imports centre caps not only look great, but actually function as a hubcentric spacer ring. Adapting the Mazda 67.1mm hub to the correct 73mm wheel bore size to improve fitment, and help to minimize vibration.
- Integrated O-ring design ensures snug fit into wheel, that seals all water and debris from getting past.
- Guaranteed to NEVER lose a centre cap! You need to remove your wheel and fit the centre cap from the inside, this means it can never come off while driving.
What do they fit?
- Work Meister S1 3P 18" only. (19" is a different size and our centre cap cannot work with that size)
Mazda RX7 FD3S FC, RX8, Cosmo, Mazda 6, Mazda 3, All Mazda with Hub spigot size 67.1mm
What do you get?
- 4 x high quality Billet 6061-T6 Aluminium Hubcentric Centre Caps.
- 4 x O-rings needed for fitment (pre installed).
- Quality O-ring grease (hi temp).
- Pro Spec Imports Sticker.
Shipping Australia & New Zealand wide:
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 3 to 15 working days. Tracked only, no signature on delivery = $24.95 AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 2 to 10 working days. Tracked with signature on delivery = $39.95 AUD
Shipping Worldwide: USA, UK, Europe, Japan, Canada, Asia & everywhere else! -
- Sent Airmail Tracked - 6 to 20 working days. Tracked only, no signature on delivery = $49.95 AUD
- Sent EMS Express - 2 to 16 working days. Tracked with signature on delivery = $79.95 AUD
Installation tips, (we recommend professional installation):
- Follow the instructions for all 4 wheels.
- You must remove the wheel for installation.
- IMPORTANT: If you have hubcentric rings fitted in the wheel or on the vehicles centre hub spigot they must be removed.
- Test fit the centre cap onto the vehicles centre hub spigot first. ensure it locates on the centre hub spigot and sits flush against the hub face with no gap.
- If the axle nut split pin is bent over the end of the axle it might be in the way of the centre cap. Bend and turn the pin so it goes around the circumference of the axle instead.
- Now add a small amount of vaseline or grease to the O-ring before installing the centre cap into the wheel.
- Now fit the centre cap to the inside of the wheel, they are a snug fit, ensure they are lubed first, pushing on the edges of the centre cap (not the centre) push them right in and ensure they are seated flush with the wheel face and not protruding.
- Now the centre caps are fitted you can put the wheels back on, note how the centre cap locates the wheel hubcentrically onto the hub. This will centre the wheel more accurately, improving fitment and reducing possible vibration.
- **IMPORTANT** Ensure the wheel is fully seated against the hub face and there is no interference or issues before tightening the wheel and driving the vehicle
Caring for the anodising:
- SOME CLEANERS ARE NOT SAFE ON ANODIZED METALS.
- For example; 'Adams wheel cleaner' can damage the anodized surface of the centre caps and is not safe to use on them.
- WE HAVE TESTED THE FOLLOWING AND THEY ARE SAFE TO USE (we have no association with these brands):
- 'Meguiars Ultimate All Wheel Cleaner'
- 'Bowdens Wheely Clean'
- 'Armour All Wheel Cleaner'